Poll: Your most preferred domain marketplace
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Afternic
50.00%
1 50.00%
Dan
0%
0 0%
Dynadot
0%
0 0%
Epik
0%
0 0%
Namesilo
0%
0 0%
Sedo
50.00%
1 50.00%
Others
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
AriseWhich marketplace do you prefer?

Photo 
The joy of domaining is to get someone to buy your domain name at a reasonable price. We have several marketplace but the popular ones are:

Sedo
Afternic
Epik
Dan

So which marketplace has gained your trust in terms of sales and cash-out? You can share your experience and why you prefer that marketplace. There is also a poll for this, feel free to cast your vote.

Arise.
namefolks.com
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Arise for this post:
  • mayowa

(04-05-2020, 09:19 AM)Arise Wrote: The joy of domaining is to get someone to buy your domain name at a reasonable price. We have several marketplace but the popular ones are:

Sedo
Afternic
Epik
Dan

So which marketplace has gained your trust in terms of sales and cash-out? You can share your experience and why you prefer that marketplace. There is also a poll for this, feel free to cast your vote.

Arise.

I get my domains sold on Sedo mostly without even outbounding. I love the exposure tendency of names and the dashboard to track my domain visits or clicks. Among others I love the payout. It's smooth and their commission is okay.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mayowa for this post:
  • Arise

Thanks for sharing!
namefolks.com

(04-05-2020, 09:19 AM)Arise Wrote: The joy of domaining is to get someone to buy your domain name at a reasonable price. We have several marketplace but the popular ones are:

Sedo
Afternic
Epik
Dan

Arise.

I voted Afternic. Kind of like how your portfolio get more exposure. I get inbound sales there frequently.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to grandname for this post:
  • Arise

@grandname, thanks for voting and sharing your experience.
namefolks.com